MBB University Library has been consistently making efforts to develop a strong collection of learning resources. The Central Library develops and provides essential information resources and services to meet the growing information needs by;
- Developing user based resources
- Organizing information resources
- Aiding users to identify, locate, obtain and evaluate information.
Books and Journals:
- The Library has a good collection of resources taking into consideration the course contents and research needs of the several departments of the University. At present, the Library has a stock of around 6000 volumes.
- The Library has several specialized stocks on Hindu Mythology, English Literature, Public Administration, Library & Information Science and Applied Mathematics. Apart from these the Library also has several volumes on Tribal and North Eastern Studies.
- The Library has over 200 copies of Magazines and Journals. Efforts are on to develop e-resources and provide access to e-journals and e-books as well.
Monday to Saturday 10.00 am - 05.30 pm (except Holidays)
- e-resource of National Digital Library
- e-resource of South Asia Archive
- e-resource of World e-book Library
|SL. No.||Name of the Website||URL Link|
|1||Hathi Trust Digital Library||https://www.hathitrust.org/|
|2||De-Gruyter OPEN Access||https://www.degruyter.com/browse?submittedFilterId=by-access&type_4=book&type_2=journal&pageSize=10&sort=datedescending&access_6=open|
|3||JStor Open Access||https://about.jstor.org/oa-and-free/|
|9||CEC-UGC YouTube Channel||https://www.youtube.com/user/cecedusat|
Name of Library Staff:
Mr. Chiman Debbarma, LDC cum DEO